Slide show burning

micktrish 19:07 22 Nov 2006

I made up a Proshow gold slide show with 122 slides but for some reason or other Proshow would not burn it to DVD (one that worked anyway) so I have rendered it to a mpeg file but cannot get Nero to burn it to dvd. any suggestions

g0nvs 20:37 22 Nov 2006

Never had any problems with Proshow Gold. I always create the show and save to ISO then burn with Imgburn (free) The problem could be your version of Nero.
Hope that helps.

micktrish 20:56 22 Nov 2006

Looked at imgburn and will give it a go however dont know if it will do mpeg files

hssutton 15:52 23 Nov 2006

Initially ProwshGold had a problem burning to DVD, if your copy is an old copy and not been updated, this could be your problem.

Suggest you check for any updates. assuming you've not already done so.

jack 16:36 23 Nov 2006

Assuming your are using XP
Does not ProShow have its own burn routines.?
As HSS suggests make sure your have the current version then let Proshow and Windoze do the work
You don't need a third party burn program.

micktrish 19:57 23 Nov 2006

Well either Proshow gold 2.5 or my nero are broke and both will have to be reinstalled, I managed to get around the problem - simply renamed the rendered file extension from a mpg to a vob file and used FabDVD to burn it., excellent copy

hssutton 22:48 23 Nov 2006

Probably a silly question, but are you changing the default setting from NTSC to Pal?

My version of Proshow is 2.6. but also worked ok on 2.5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone