Sky Hd box help

Bike-it 22:06 03 Apr 2008

I received a new Sky Hd box today through a mate, but will not be subscribing to sky Hd only normal sky, my old sky digi box was tuned to channel 26 in my dvd recorder settings and the digi box was tuned into channel nine on my tv settings, anyone idea what channel on the dvd recorder the sky hd box should be tuned into.

anskyber 15:28 04 Apr 2008

To do what exactly?

If you connect by scart from the HD box you simply need to tell the TV in its menu which AV input you are using. eg AV1 or AV2 and so on. The HD box has Sky+ for recording from the EPG.

Bike-it 17:50 04 Apr 2008

thanks for your reply, now sorted.

johnskyfan 23:10 28 Jun 2008

Sky are about to launch a redesigned sky hd box and more hd channels for 2008 :-)

click here

dms_05 17:08 01 Jul 2008

And Sky have a new price for the Sky+ High Definition PVR with twin tuners (£150 for new customers and some existing customers depending upon what other 'free' services you take from Sky).

McGill01 02:03 14 Jul 2008

just to correct the comment about a new HD box and channels from sky,

They are no new sky HD box it has now been renamed a Sky + HD box but its still exactly the same as before but as for the channels, Sky are hopng to double the amount of HD channels available by summer 2009, meaning you will have :), hope this helps, any other questions regarding Sky HD make a post and i will get to it :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?