Set up wireless connection on blue-ray player

Arren76 07:17 12 Jan 2016

Here's what happens: I bought a second-hand Samsung 3D Blu-ray Disc Player and the model is BD-JM59. I met trouble when setting up the wireless network on it. This blue-ray player is second-hand and it doesn't have a user manual. I searched the internet and finally found a related manual, but the word image within the manual is so vague and I still don't know the setting steps. Here is the manual: 1.">[click here Can anybody explain it to me in details?

If anyone can offer me a more clear manual with diagram, i will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Forum Editor 07:40 12 Jan 2016

Click here to download the Samsung manual.

The manual is in PDF format, and you can enlarge the diagrams as you need to.

RV510 09:51 12 Jan 2016

Is the player actually Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi ready? If Wi-Fi ready it means that you need a USB2 dongle that plugs into it for it to be Wi-Fi, these dongles are, if you can find one that is compatible, very expensive. Another way to activate the Wi-Fi is to connect the player to your router with an Ethernet cable, that will do it but in all honesty all you will be getting is YouTube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer and a few pay-to-view services, in my opinion not worth the bother or the expense. here is a link to the PDF manual, click on the blue folder and it will download. click here

Forum Editor 13:40 12 Jan 2016

Help in stereo - same link from two people.

anwarabir 12:38 10 Feb 2016

Check it out click here

RV510 14:53 10 Feb 2016

'Help in stereo....'

Sometimes two heads are better than one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?