Samsung Tablet battery changed but not turning on.

R0m4n90 10:20 15 Apr 2017

Hello, I was trying to repair by myself my Samsung Tab 2. After changing the battery it's still showing the icon of battery like its loading with a white circle. But it's not turning on or charging. Does someone know how to fix this issue? Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:31 15 Apr 2017

Press & hold "Power & Volume" buttons at the same time for 15 seconds.

wee eddie 17:25 15 Apr 2017

Can you remove the battery for a couple of minutes?

BRYNIT 18:57 16 Apr 2017

Looking at a video on Youtube you had to disconnect some ribbon cables to replace the battery. Have you reconnected these correctly.

Sky_wayne 12:05 18 Apr 2017

Well, I have few instructions for you to do..First, remove the SD Card and sim card. Second, press the Power button +Volume Up at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Third, release the power button when the Samsung logo pops up, but continue to hold the Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.I really hope it works well with your tab.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?