Recovering deleted text history on iPhone 4s

PC_HelpMe 09:15 12 Jul 2014

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask.

One of my text conversations has been accidentally deleted and I wonder if there is a way if getting it back - that isn't to do with iTunes. My last backup was October 2013 as it has always crashed my computer so I stopped using it. I would love to get back to text conversation onto to my phone.

Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.

martd7 19:59 12 Jul 2014

i know nothing about retrieving deleted data from an iphone but a quick look on net came up with this,just download the trial program

click here

martd7 15:50 13 Jul 2014

Jock1e

i did post to download "trial version"

Ewan.Begum 08:24 14 Jul 2014

Returning to the topic - have you tried the iCloud synchronization? It saved my ass a couple of times :)

Try to use the ios data Recovery software, which is designed for recovering deleted data from iPhone phones. The step-by-step guide here: How to Recover Lost or Deleted iPhone Contacts click here to Recover Lost Data from Your iPhone click here

How

PC_HelpMe 16:53 24 Jul 2014

Erm I'm not a spammer?

But I've found software that has retrieved the deleted messages - it just didn't restore them back on to my phone as it said it would.

PC_HelpMe 16:16 27 Jul 2014

Nothing at all. I use this site regularly but usually about my computer not my phone. Users have always been very helpful to me.

rdave13 16:41 27 Jul 2014

I've found this Phone rescue. The site look ok but I have no idea if it's free or not and have never used it. It's certainly worth a look but if you try it, it will be at you own risk I'm afraid.

PC_HelpMe 11:55 29 Jul 2014

Thank you rdave13 - I've managed to "recover" them onto my computer - but they won't go back on to my phone for some reason even though the software I found said I could recover them to my device. At least they're not lost forever I suppose.

Thank you to those who helped.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?