Problem opening threads

exdragon 08:57 29 Aug 2008

Hi - for some reason, I can't open the first three threads in any forum other than Games, Networking, Vista and Business. Nor can I put anything in the Search box to look for a solution.

Any ideas? Of course, I won't be able to read replies until they reach the fourth position!

Covergirl 12:29 29 Aug 2008

. . . you'll never be able to see the answer !!!! Ooops - maybe should have put this in a forum you could see OK. Maybe ask the FE to move this thread ?

Seriously though, I thought it might be font size within IE but that doesn't affect it on mine, although it does shove the threads down the page a long way.

Maybe you're not using IE?

If you get this, post back with your OS, browser and any other relevent information, someone else may be able to assist (not me I'm afraid - I'm out of suggestions already).

Regards

Pine Man 12:33 29 Aug 2008

You seem to have another problem as well. This post of yours seems to have multilplied and popped up on other forums ;-)

Pine Man 12:34 29 Aug 2008

I'll just bump this upto the fourth position so you can read it!

exdragon 13:17 29 Aug 2008

I did mention in my Helproom post thst I'd posted in error here first - couldn't add a comment to that effect, or tick as resolved as I couldn't open this one!

Can now, though, so I will. I didn't get any answers to the other thread, but it seems to be ok now...

Oh, the vagaries of the computer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?