Panasonic LCD Television

Epirb406 22:27 06 Nov 2008

Here's the thing,

If I can buy a Panasonic TX32LXD85 tomorrow for £517-00 should I go ahead and do it or keep researching?

No games, no Blu-Ray, Free sat HD a possibility, Grand Prix fan....

Whats anyone think?

Cheers, Epirb!

John B 08:05 07 Nov 2008

How long is the warranty with the £517 purchase?

tigertop2 10:29 07 Nov 2008

Have had one for 3 months now and very very satisfied with it in all respects. That's a good price-go for it

laurie53 10:30 07 Nov 2008

The longer you hang on the cheaper they'll get, but you could still be hanging on in a year's time.

Sooner or later you'll have to go for it.

It's your call.

tigertop2 10:35 07 Nov 2008

Oops , Apologies , mine is the LZD 85 which has full HD. You might be able to pick this one up for around £620 if you hunt around

taria 11:42 07 Nov 2008

Hello,
I think you should before keep researching a little bit and go on a review search engine and read consumer reviews on it. I personnaly use this one for compare[url=click here]lcd tv prices[/url]. And for more information about the Panasonic TX32LXD85 , you can also visit and try to compare on the web [url=click here]lcd tv prices[/url].
Cheers

canarieslover 18:01 07 Nov 2008

Try this link for Argos. click here

Epirb406 07:46 08 Nov 2008

You might think that I would have thought of this first.....

Do all these shiny freeview sets incorporate an analog tuner as well?

My free view is a bit erratic and don't have the freesat in yet!

Specs don't make it clear!

Thanks, Epirb.

Epirb406 08:11 08 Nov 2008

I see that most do...

Well, I have dilly dallied and missed the £517 deal, one of the reasons was that I wanted something to compare this set with, especially with the 100 hertz refresh but couldn't find anything suitable.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for your help!

Epirb.

canarieslover 11:59 08 Nov 2008

It looks like the Argos deal at £484.94 is still on.

Stuartli 12:14 08 Nov 2008

Without an analogue tuner you wouldn't, for instance, be able to watch VCR recordings.

By the way, a Freeview set top box receives the digital signals and then converts them to analogue - otherwise you wouldn't be able to view programmes on an analogue television.

Regarding the Freesat equipped Panasonics, the TX-32LZD81 can be found for £799 including five year warranty in my area; the 42in is now down to £999 including warranty.

The 32in is even cheaper at:

click here

but this doesn't seem to include the five-year warranty (worth £200).

If you can wait until just after Christmas I know, for a fact, that prices will drop again...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?