nokia n93-Hope this is in the right place

User-A9A90269-9442-4E72-841B36635E4BF37A 05:12 09 Jul 2006

Hi fellow geeks and nerds, ive been looking for a new phone and my two main contenders are the nokia n80 and the new sony ericsson cybershot k800i, i recently learned that the nokia n80 says it has a 3.2 mp camera it really doenst, it just uses software to make it seem like 3.2 mp! so my own choice was the k800i, but then i found out about the n93 and my choices were blown wide open again, id prefer to get the n93 and stick with nokia, plus it just looks so nuts ive gotta get one, but when will they be available in the uk? ive been looking around but cant find a solid release date. any ideas or a confirmed release date would be great + any comments on the phone i should choose.

Thanks [-_-]

Haol 10:20 09 Jul 2006

My friends tell me Q3 of this year. Probably September as I've seen on the net.

silverous 20:05 09 Jul 2006

There's some good deals on k800i but I need to do my 'suit pocket test' on it as it is a bit bulky! CPW doing the K800i with 'Free' photo printer and half price line rental (for a period).

mobile phone fan 18:30 23 Jul 2006

I would go for the new Nokia N93 as it's the best phone out at the moment, I also like that Samsung P300 as it looks like a little calculator.

UK websites about the lates Nokia Nseries handsets... <span class="bblink"><a href="click here" target="_blank">nokia n72 contract deals</span></a>
<span class="bblink"><a href="click here" target="_blank">nokia n73 contract deals</a></span> and <span class="bblink"><a href="click here" target="_blank">nokia n93 contract deals</a></span> from <span class="bblink"><a href="click here" target="_blank">pay monthly contract phone uk</a></span>

sean-278262 23:50 23 Jul 2006

To be honest I would avoid nokia. The reason being is that I purchased a 3310 when it was new many moons ago, it was a solid sturdy phone. I replaced this with a 7250i which I acquired pre release for a small fortune and sim free. This phone has been nothing but trouble. Bits broke within days, the battery died very quickly and overall the build quality is not what I had come to expect from having the 3310. It has now given up the ghost totally and my 3310 is now replacing it for the time being.

After asking some friends about their nokias I have come to the conclusion that nokia have lost their quality they had when they were making the 3310 era of phones.

My sister has a 6810, it is full of hairline fractures on the case not due to dropping or otherwise.
My close friend had a 3500 it just like the apple player ended up looking like it had been shaken up in a box of nails with scratches all over.
Another friends 7250i was destroyed after little or no use at all.

To be honest I lost faith in Nokia and have now turned to SE as my UK mobile (have both a uk and irish sim cards as I live in both countries). Sonys k300i has been a work horse getting loads of abuse this past year and I totally love it. Plenty of features and it was cheap too. I think nokia are turning to be like BMW and Dell overpriced for what they are and selling on name alone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?