Need help

Sheps 21:51 29 Dec 2007

Can anyone give me some advice, i brought my hubby a HITATCHI L26 HO1U HDMI LCD TV for xmas, it comes with digital, the prob we have been having is it will not tune in to my samsung vcr/dvd player, so i've seen this dvd player/recorder.... Wharfedale DVD-R24HDF DVD Recorder with Freeview and HDMI. will this type of dvd rec/player be ok with the tv? Will i still be able to record a program and watch another station at the same time, just like before on my old tv??? all this new digital stuff is doing my head in lol. Many thanks in advance happy New Year everyone Sheps

STREETWORK 22:24 29 Dec 2007

Just press the remote control button for AV and make sure the VCR is connected using a scart cable (Tescos £2.99) then you will not have to tune it in...

Sheps 22:29 29 Dec 2007

Thanks streetwork, will I have to tune the tv into dvd/freeview box? or does it do this automatically once all the leads are plugged in. Many thanks

hastelloy 10:58 30 Dec 2007

you won't need a freeview box. It should pick up the signal from a DVD player via a scart cable provided its set to the correct input (AV). Others may have advice on different connection for better quality.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?