mm/mc phono

  al7478 13:05 11 Oct 2007

sorry, ive tried to search around and make head or tail of this but had no joy. anyone know what this means? im looking into getting an amp and ive no idea!

  Pamy 14:28 11 Oct 2007

Perhaps if you could explain what it is that you wish to do it may help

  Binnacle 14:41 11 Oct 2007

This refers to turntable inputs. Moving magnet and Moving coil are types of phono cartridges.

  al7478 14:59 11 Oct 2007

thanks pamy and binnacle! i dont need them as i dont want to have a turntable. resolved, amny thanks!

  al7478 23:10 11 Oct 2007

i mean "many thanks".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?