Memory Stick - Sony Cybershot camera DSC-W130

Guady 09:40 24 Nov 2009

I feel really stupid - but I can't remember which way to insert the Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo into the camera! Can someone help please? If I hold the camera upside down and open the Battery / Memory card slot and have the battery at the right hand side and nearest to me (as I'm holding the camera upside down) which way in do I put the memory stick. ie Would it have the "cut off corner" on the left side and the metal strips towards where the battery is? That seems to "feel right" but I don't want to put it in the wrong way and get it stuck!!! Please help.

canarieslover 09:48 24 Nov 2009

Just in case you have lost the manual, you can download it from here. click here

Guady 09:59 24 Nov 2009

Thanks - but I've got the handbook pdf and it doesn't actually tell me such a basic thing! It might have done on the memory stick packaging but I've not got that any longer! So - please can anyone help!?

canarieslover 11:11 24 Nov 2009

Try looking inside the slot in the camera. There should be a set of contacts visible on one side of the slot. Match the contact side of the memory stick to that side.

BRYNIT 11:46 24 Nov 2009

The card will only go in one way.

As the card fits into the slot next to the battery the contacts on the card will be facing away from the battery, the card should slid down without any force.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?