Lite-On DD-A100X

zarobian 19:20 19 Jan 2007

I bought this recorder from amazon as a birth day gift for my sister,keeping in view that it is a multi region capable as advertised. I could not find any instruction in the manual provided, as how to turn this into multi region. Amazon site driving me in circles. I could not find any instruction or get to their technical help. No email address or phone number is provided!!!

Can any body help please?

'Z'

cycoze 23:23 19 Jan 2007

The PDF manual states...

"This DVD recorder can only play DVD-Video discs
marked with the same region code as printed on its
rear panel (example of region code: ie:2), or all-region
discs which are labeled with the icon ALL . If you try to play discs with different region code(s), a message saying ‘Invalid Region Code’ will appear on screen."

As Amazon are advertising it as region free it should be, have you tried it and got the error?

BTW, the Manual can be found at click here

zarobian 08:27 20 Jan 2007

Thanks for your response. I have just received instructions from amazon. Will try it later to-day.

'Z'

zarobian 17:23 20 Jan 2007

Have just tried the region code free instructions received from amazon. It has done the trick. As regards the recorded disks on itself it works on other DVD Players when finalised.
For the +RW disk which does not need finalization it always failed on others but ripping and reburnng on the similar +RW disk worked ok. Thanks for your help.

'Z'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?