LG Nexus 5 (D821) - New Battery

snakehead28 17:49 28 Jan 2016

Hi guys,

I would like to buy a new battery for my LG Nexus 5 (D821). The stock one, which I'm still using is almost dead. I have to recharge it twice a day :(

I know that the original LG battery type is BL-T9. So I would like to order a new one, but I want to be sure that I will get genuine LG battery (not some Chinese crap battery).

So I would like you to help me to choose one. I live in Europe (Slovakia) so I would prefer to order it from Amazon.co.uk or ebay.co.uk, because it would be more expensive to order new battery from US (because of shipping price).

So I checked Amazon and ebay and I found this: Amazon: 1]: [click here 2]: [click here you can see they are really cheap (pricing starts at 7£) and the ones from China (Honk Kong) starts at 3.5£ :(

I want a good battery, that will work for some time and won't explode when charging :D

thank you for your help guys :-)

Bye

ebay: As

Govan1x 17:59 28 Jan 2016

Looking for a replacement for my old iphone 4s and tried Amazon and some of the reviews were extremely poor. Hope you have better luck.

Alishan1 18:50 28 Jan 2016

Buying online electronic accessories is really a hard thing. you need to more luck for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?