ISO nd VOB files

iqs 15:22 24 Apr 2007

Can anyone recommend a piece of software which will burn DVD,VOB and ISO files please.

I used NERO 6 Ultra before,but it is not compatible with XPSP2.You require an update?.

Thank you

scotty 16:22 24 Apr 2007

I have used Nero 6 with XP SP2. Updates are available online (free). They are a large download so I hope you have broadband!

iqs 17:07 24 Apr 2007

scotty,do you know what updates I need please?.I went to the NERO website,there are various updates,but which one.Thanks

scotty 10:25 25 Apr 2007

From memory I think there are four packages. Package 1 (& possibly 2) are needed for basic Nero operation. Packages 3 & 4 relate to the various extras that come with Nero (InCD, media viewer etc.) You should find this information on the download page.

iqs 15:58 26 Apr 2007

I have found the relevent updates,but it states there are for NERO Reloaded.It does not say if there compatible with my version of NERO.Thanks

Nellie2 18:10 29 Apr 2007

I use imgburn for ISO's, it does support other formats too. It's open source and free and very good. click here

iqs 19:28 29 Apr 2007

Nellie2 for your reply and link.Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?