iPhone iWant

Cool As Ice 09:42 26 Sep 2007

The new era in mobile phones bring to us its prime dweller.The iPhone is the latest and greatest invention for the next 5 years.iPhone combines three products, a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet communications device with
desktop.The star of the show with this mobile is certainly its capacitive touchscreen technology display.The touchscreen functionality works far better than I would have imagined. It seems to be accurate enough, but will pose a problem for people with particularly wide fingertips. The display cannot be used with a stylus, and must be relatively clean in order to function well. While touchscreen equipped mobile phones and PDAs have been around for years, the iPhone marks the first time a major manufacturer has created a device that not only relies almost exclusively on its touch screen for accessing and controlling phone features, but actually requires the user to use their finger instead of a stylus.It is really sad how some users will always attack a revolutionary product just because it is made by apple when the real reason that they attack it because they are too drugged on Microsoft products and the new Windows Mobile system.Overall the phone is sa-weet! Better camera than most phones, advanced picture viewing technology, visual voicemail, etc. I could go on for hours...however, the phone doesnt really meet the needs of business people.The iPhone introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting users control everything with just their fingers.In both hardware and software, the iPhone is a truly new creation. In the technology industry, we tend to call these "1.0 products," and many savvy consumers choose to wait until a second version arrives, presumably with the original version's bugs worked out.I'm not saying wait for version 2.0. You don't need new hardware to love the phone; version 1.1 should do it.The iPhone by Apple is an evolution to the mobile communicator.Combining cellphone,email, internet and other information services with a top-notch music and video player, the iPhone positions itself as all things to the person that needs all that.The iPhone aims to enhance usability by adding more capability to a cell phone and wrapping it up with an intuitive touch screen interface.Fun new interface for navigating multimedia. Huge screen looks amazing. Terrific Web browser.Syncs well with PCs and Macs.YouTube function is great.Small, functional and useable: that’s what gadgeteers are striving for. But sometimes it must be like trying to squeeze Pavarotti into a leotard, a mission impossible if ever there was one.Functions flow seamlessly into each other.Built-in speaker for voice calling and music.The iPhone is the smartest smart phone out there.It works just like the commercials.It is that smooth and usable.
for more information visit click here

Al94 10:11 26 Sep 2007

Why copy & paste this article to this forum? unless you're blatantly advertising click here

robbiepaul79 11:50 26 Sep 2007

I dont want to pay...how much was it near £1000+ for a phone after contract and so on

crazyc1 13:00 28 Sep 2007

Same old arguments - yeah I hear it has a nice interface, but generally it is too limited or technologically outdated (in some respects) for me. And way too pricey.

I currently have;
HSDPA connection,support for 6+gb micrsd cards that can easily be swapped in and out, OTA sync with Microsoft Exchange server for contacts/calendar/email/tasks, hardware keyboard for messages longer than a text message, TomTom Satnav, support for MMS, Office 2007 mobile, various other little tools that I can swap on or off the phone as I like.
I'm not going to pay through the nose to lose these.....

adammcg 18:39 04 Oct 2007

You can get a free Apple iPhone in the UK on the day of release and not spend a single penny so there's no risk involved. Let me show you how it works.

(1) First of all, sign up for free at click here

(2) Login to your account and complete a sponsored offer. (Don't worry because there's a free trial offer known as 'Lovefilm' so you can simply join and cancel your trial if you decide not to continue on).

(3) Then simply just get a few friends to signup for free and complete an offer themselves and when completed, you will get a Brand New O2-UK iPhone on the day of release and with no delivery charges.

[U]Q. But then how can they give away free iPhones?[/U]
If you've gathered, to get an iPhone you have to complete a sponsored offer. The company (nanos4free.co.uk) gets a certain amount of money from the sponsors as they referred you to the sponsor. This is know as affiliate marketing and that's why there are banner ads on various websites because the website showing the advert gets a commission for every sale. The real beauty is that there is a free trial offer known as 'Lovefilm'. You can simply signup and do the Lovefilm offer and if you decide that you don't want to continue it, you can cancel for free online and not be charged a penny!

So if you'd like to take part, visit click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?