I have a Facebook question

wee eddie 14:10 06 Jul 2017

I created a Group, within my Facebook Account, for those in local Taxi Trade, to allow them to communicate with me. I own and drive a Taxi and am the Representative, on the Local Council, for those who are not affiliated to any of the major Taxi Booking Companies, who have their own Representatives.

Now many of the Group members are members of the Group only and their personal postings do not appear on my Home Page.

However, a few have accidentally been allowed onto my Home Page and I would like to see if there was any way that I could move them, so that they can only see and post on my Taxi Group

Any ideas: Help would be appreciated. At the same time I don't wish to offend anyone. If I can't do this quietly, as it were, I shall not do it and live with the status quo

lotvic 20:32 08 Jul 2017

There seem to be some tweaking going on at FB with the Groups. Maybe it's a slide effect of one of those glitches, have you checked yours and the group's privacy settings?

Britany222 20:11 09 Sep 2017

I'm not sure, but I think it is impossible to move posts from your Home pon Facebook. You can only delete them. Maybe it is better to contact the site administrator/moderator

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017