Huawei smart phones, are you experienced?

rickf 16:55 29 Jun 2014

Hi Thinking of getting this 1.2 quad core HuaWei630. Does anyone have one and what is your opinion. If not Huawei experience in general? Thanks

imendpc 23:08 14 Jul 2014

Huawei Ascend Y300 for £40 was outstanding for the money.

AlexanderFranchuk 09:45 15 Jul 2014

I suggest you to wait for a while and buy new Honor 6 - it is their new flagship with amazing price, as rumors say.. check it here: click here

rickf 12:57 15 Jul 2014

Actually I was thinking of the ascend p7 but have now bought a Xiaomi mx3 arriving tomorrow.Better value and I think better phone.

rickf 12:03 17 Jul 2014

Have now bought the Xiaomi mi3 for myself and a Meizu MX3 for my son. These new companies are challenging the big established co's like Samsung, Apple, LG etc., with excellent design and quality at much less costs. Others include OnePlus and Oppo Find phones. They are also open source and would allow you to update software and firmware as they come through. The big boys do not keep up with updates. Check them out before you spend your hard earned dosh. They are often better specced too. This is not a spam. Just think that the market should be more open to all. I am not advocating the cheap Chinese clones which are often of low specifications and quality.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?