How to I transfer my CD-R SLIDESHOW TO A DVD?

PC_HelpMe 14:30 15 Nov 2006

Hello. I've created a photo slideshow using the Windows Movie Maker software pre-installed on Windows XP - but it had to be saved onto a CD-R or CD-RW so I can only play it on my computer. Is there any free software out there that I can use to transfer/copy the slideshow exactly as it is (with all the same transitions etc) on to a DVD so I can play it on my TV?

De Marcus™ 14:59 15 Nov 2006
  muddypaws 15:02 15 Nov 2006

About 2 months ago I found this: click here
PhotoStory3 by Microsoft. Free, but you need to spend £14.95 on the dedicated Roxio DVD burner for it. You can then click on the option to burn within PS3.The DVDs are playable on PC or domestic.It is so easy to use that I guarantee you will do your first slide show with music from your library within 10 mins. Takes longer on the burning process ( 20 mins perhaps for a 12 min show). I am an idiot and I did my first one in under 10 mins.

PC_HelpMe 15:20 15 Nov 2006

Thanks folks - I will have a play around over the next few days or so and see what I can master up. Thanks again.

xlfa5119 09:40 17 Nov 2006

I on-line discovered [url=click here]zune video converter[/url] website, the above zune video converter software is extremely good,
now recommends gives everybody, has a look!

xlfa5119 09:42 17 Nov 2006

I on-line discovered [url=click here]zune video converter[/url] website, the above zune video converter software is extremely good,
now recommends gives everybody, has a look!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017