HELP PLEASE NEW RAINBOW CUBOT

joanmcg129 11:52 29 Apr 2017

Good morning

I have bought a new rainbow cubot and in setting up I have pressed the talk talk back button and cannot use the phone now It has gone back to the home screen and when I try to unlock it just says Unlock button I cannot get it to go any further it's driving me mad Please help if you can Kind regards joan

BRYNIT 12:46 29 Apr 2017

If you do not have anything on the phone you could do a hard reset this will usually take it back to factory default as though you have just taken it out of the box. If you do a search on youtube you should find a video on how to do this.

Forum Editor 18:16 01 May 2017

Your phone comes unlocked and SIM free. Presumably you have put a Talk-Talk SIM in the phone.

Like BRYNIT, I suggest that you perform a hard reset on the phone - here are instructions on how to do it.

sahil-mann 13:31 15 Jul 2017

For your cubot smartphone use Volume Up + Power Key after switch off your smartphone. Follow the full guide from here Hard Reset Smartphone

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?