Help with DVD-R Liteon - LVW-5025

tardis100 22:26 16 Oct 2006

I have recently bought a DVD-R Liteon LVW-5025 and cannot understand the difference between choosing TV or SCART as the 'source' for recording. What is the benefit of one over the other? Which is the normal to use?
And I have a 2nd question. How can I get to a screen that will show me what I have already programmed in to record - in the event I want to check or cancel the choices I have made? I can only get to see what has already recorded - but I cannot get back to see what is yet to record.
Any help would be very gratefully appreciated.

The Old Mod 07:23 17 Oct 2006

Hi I've the 5045 so I hope the settings are the same.
Q1. Normal recording of tv progs are done using TV, you use scart if you are recording from a sat or freeview box, basically you are pointing the liteon at were the signal is coming from.

Q2. On the bottom RH corner of my remote is a button marked timer, if you press that it will display all the progs that you have set (32max) to delete one, using the arrow keys highlight it(turns yellow) and move across to the far left little box and press enter.

If using timer record function and you have used the 32 quota it will ask you to delete one anyway. Hope this helps

tardis100 07:58 17 Oct 2006

Thanks to The Old Mod - that's just what I wanted to know. Brilliant!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?