external speakers for android smartphone

cassini1 16:02 28 May 2016
Answered

I have hearing problems so would like to hear better the instructions in Google maps when I drive. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. My car does not have bluetooth (2007 Jaguar). Is there a speaker set I can buy to connect to the phone whilst in the car that will amplify the voice messages? Advice really appreciated. I have charger sockets in the vehicle.

chub_tor 17:17 28 May 2016
Answer

You could get something like this Click Here from Maplin. It has rechargeable batteries which you can connect via a USB charger Click Here plus you might need a mini HD/USB lead if it is not included with the speakers. Use the Bluetooth on the phone to connect the sound

wee eddie 18:21 28 May 2016

I'm not sure if this helps but there are a multitude of inCarBluetooth Speakers for phones. I'm sure one of them would do the trick

cassini1 20:27 28 May 2016

I think chub_tor has what I am looking for. I will get it. Many thanks to all for the quick response.

chub_tor 09:16 29 May 2016

This item Click Here came into my email box today and may be suitable for you. It has 5W output, has Bluetooth and comes with the charging lead that you can plug into your 12V car power socket via the USB charger from ebay.

cassini1 10:51 29 May 2016

Thank you again. Problem solved!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?