eoutsourcing.net?any?

lapkarl 10:57 08 Oct 2008
  GANDALF <|:-)> 18:42 08 Oct 2008

I cannot find any details about the company (where they are based) on their site which makes me suspicious and they only seem to accept Nochex. Also I cannot see a 'digital frame forum' being very popular. You don't work for them do you?

G

MCE2K5 21:35 08 Oct 2008

Bet he/She does, It's Spam.

MCE2K5 03:56 09 Oct 2008

Heard it all before, See this click here the title is "Anyone own a digital photo frame? " if you click on that link you get a 404 Error, Page Not Found, The reason, It was Spam just like yours.

About your post above 'Thu, [email protected]:16'
That text was copied from a Mac Forum, Why not just post a link to it instead of copying it.

I think you will find, They are not a UK Company at all, If my memory serves me well, They are Located in China.

MCE2K5 04:05 09 Oct 2008

click here

ps. What have MacRumers:Forums and Digital Photo Frames got in common, Absolutly Nothing.

Meant to say the Page link in my post "See this click here the title is "Anyone own a digital photo frame?"" is missing because it was delete for being Spam, Ask the Forum Editor just click Contact Forum Editor in the bar above.

MCE2K5 04:12 09 Oct 2008

I reads,

Dear MCE2K5,

lapkarl ([email protected]) sent you the following message from the pcadvisor.co.uk discussion board.

Forum: Digital World
Thread: eoutsourcing.net?any?

click here

Date: Thu, 09/10/2008 | 03:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a talk with him.I hope we will be good friends

====================================================================================================

Please Do Not Send Private Messages, Unless you have been invited to contact that Person IT'S Against Forum Rules.

Please Read this click here PCAdvisor Online forum user’s guide.

ps. Sorry I do not have many Friends, Very few actually, Off hand about 4.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?