Easiest Smart Phone to have on Contract

AFoxyLady 10:52 30 Jun 2014

My OH has a Nokia C301 - which was a compromise when he first had it, with part touch screen and part normal keys. Its a business contract, and to be honest I feel they are ripping us off.

His contract is now rolling, so we can leave with a months notice.

I am not too worried about the cost, but would need good call allowance, and perhaps a small internet allowance, with text messages.

He is not a techie person at all. What is the easiest Smart phone that we could get to introduce him to apps, and minimal usage for the internet. I am only really interested in one app, as we have a company fuel card, and this will help him find the correct petrol station when out on the road.

Any help or pointers gratefully received.

Woolwell 20:12 30 Jun 2014

My OH had a Nokia C301 too. I moved her to an iPhone but that was because she has an iPad. There are cheaper and as good alternatives available. If he's not interested in a decent camera then have a look at the Moto G. However once he discovers what a smartphone can do he may well want to load more apps and have a decent camera built in. Suggest that you call in at a local store nad both of you have a play.

AFoxyLady 22:35 01 Jul 2014

Thanks Woolwell. I have an iPhone and iPad and love them! Will take your idea on board and try and get him down to one of the local shops. We have a business contract but I think we will better off on a private contract.

HondaMan 10:48 02 Jul 2014

OK, I'm dim, but "OH"

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:22 04 Jul 2014

Funnily enpogh I thought OH stood for "Ornary husband"

:0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?