DVD/VCR Combi

Daiol 17:43 16 Jan 2007

Hi.I have a phillips DVD Recorder/VCR Model DVDR3430V,its a dual media + & - discs,Only bought it before xmas the problem that i have when i put a + disc [blank] in the tray it does reckognise the disc as a DVD+,but when i press the record button it comes up on screen REPEAT DISC can anyone tell me what that means as it wont record.Any ideas would be greatfully accepted.thanks.

anchor 15:56 17 Jan 2007

Don`t know the answer but try e-mailing Philips from this page

click here

Daiol 16:19 17 Jan 2007

anchor,thanks for that link have done so within the last few min's.Thanks very much.

gemini48 10:38 28 Jan 2007

Only just purchased it on 25/01/07--and set it up yesterday afternoon.
Last night before going to bed,I set the VHS on timer-record but on trying it this morning,the video-tape will not rewind,play or even eject---any ideas,please,anyone?

I have sent a message through to Philips but being Sunday,I have had a confimation back to say that there will be some form of reply within four working days---any of you able to help before then??

Many thanks!!--

Gemini48

Daiol 10:55 28 Jan 2007

Hi.I sent an email tp the firm and i had the same reply within 4 days, but never got any response from phillips mine is working fine with dvd-r discs what i can gather if you use very good dvd+r disc it will work [top quality].

gemini48 11:00 28 Jan 2007

Well--thankfully,the disc side of things seems to be working fine!--but it is the VHS that is causing me problems--could it be that the tape is jammed inside already????--LOL!!!

Thank you for responding!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?