DSLR , which to buy?

donki 12:30 19 Sep 2008

Hi guys,

Got a budget of £400 and am looking to buy my first DSLR I have been into photography and PE6 for about 6 months now and have been quite happy with some of my efforts... not so much with others.

I think the 2 main ones I am looking at is the Sony A300 and the Canon 1000D, which one should I go for and why? My Digicam I have now is a Sony and I have been very happy with it. Are there any others I should look at?

Thanks in advance for yyour help.

g0nvs 21:14 19 Sep 2008

Some answers here. click here

jack 08:56 20 Sep 2008

Like this click here and trawl through.

A Browse in WHSmith at the Maggies
Also look here
click here

£400 wont get a High spec one and you will have to add the cost of lens's to get the real benefit of the versatility of this genre

danielstallon 09:15 20 Sep 2008

I have tried to find canon cameras on many websites but i m still confused...i found one good website which provides Latest <a href=”click here”>Digital Camera Reviews</a>, ratings along with prices...still I am looking for more details of other digital cameras informations. Please let me know...

danielstallon 09:17 20 Sep 2008

I have tried to find canon cameras on many websites but i m still confused...i found one good website which provides Latest Digital Camera Reviews click here, ratings along with prices...still I am looking for more details of other digital cameras informations. Please let me know...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?