Download from camera prog

gerriecah 19:21 15 Sep 2006

I have received a Kodak C330 camera as a gift, but require a program to download from the camera. The program that I have only recognises a Twain setup and seemingly this camera is not compatible with Twain. I would like a program that downloads the pics off the camera and not collect every jpg/png/bmp/or whosover picture file on my computer. I use Adobe PS CS2 programs for organising my collections. Please, if anyone can suggest, a program to download from the camera, only.

Gericah

siouxah1 19:33 15 Sep 2006

gerriecah,
try this site and download the easyshare software for your OS and try that.

click here

If it were me, which I know it is not, I would ignore the inbuilt memory and use removeable SD/MMC card and purchase a cheap USB card reader.
Then you can save your photos to a folder of your choice manually.

Siouxah1

gerriecah 19:54 15 Sep 2006

Siouxah1 ---- Thanks for your advice. Got the program but not exactly what I want, it downloads ok, but again collects pics into and from albums.

I guess that your card-reader would be the best option, yes, thinking about it, it is definitely the answer. Good thinking. Many thanks for your assistance.

Gericah

fazer 13:17 21 Sep 2006

gerriecah

I do realise that you have closed this subject but after reading your thread, I can't understand why you are having problems - if you are using Windows XP.

Can't you open the camera's folder under Explorer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?