CD Audio Track to MP3 player - problems...

eddiejackr 17:42 20 May 2007

I have music on my MP3 and it works fine - the files are WM(TM)Audio.

I have a language learning CD with 10 chapters and have successfully copies this to a spare cd to use in my car. I want to put the lessons onto my MP3 to take on holiday. They copy to the MP3 and appear on the MP3 contents as CD Audion Tracks, but I can't get to listen to them. When I have the MP3 plugged into my PC they appear in it's contents, but they don't seem to be there when I run through the tracks when I am trying to listen to the MP3.

What should I do?

I have tesco easy record and tried to open the files with this (it lists WMA and CDA as recognised file formats - and I was thinking CDA must be CD Audio tracks) - but it says they are not a recignised file format.

Also all the files are 1KB in size...does it mean they need the original CD to be in the CD drive to copy across?

dukeboxhero 19:44 22 May 2007

idont think you have converted the cd you use in your car to mp3 format to do this you will have to use somthing like this click here

dukeboxhero 19:57 22 May 2007

should add if you are going to use cd ex all you do is highlight the track or tracks then click on convert at the top and pick extract cd tracks to compressed audio file hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone