Camera Phone or Digital Camera and Phone

scp99 13:25 12 Jul 2006

Hi,

Not too sure whether this is the correct forum or not, apologies to moderator if not.

Requirement:- New Mobile Phone - uses - only voice / SMS and camera. Minimum spec for digital camera on the phone 3.2 mega pixels - Occassional Holiday Snaps etc with USB / bluetooth connectivity.

Should I be looking for an all in one device such as SE K800i, or would a better solution be to purchase a Digital Camera and a bog standard phone.

Am thinking of spending £250 - £275 for the total solution. Any suggestions for phones [all in one devices] or seperate phone and digital camera with good reviews would be welcome as I have no idea regarding what digital camera to purchase.

Many thanks

silverous 13:19 13 Jul 2006

3.2MP is still not that great although probably sufficient for 6x4 snaps. Before long 5MP cameras will be out. The limited size of these devices will to a certain extent limit quality.

How about this:

Get a 'free' SE K800i (as I will shortly be doing) and see how you get on with it. If you find it sufficient you've saved 250 quid which you can spend getting a 1GB card for it plus some change :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?