Burning from windows media to dvd

Daiol 09:37 15 Aug 2006

Hi,good morning,My son is out in las vegas to join his mates wedding,now i know that i can save the video clip to my video folder in my documents,what i was wondering is there a method of transfering that 10min video clip which i had over the internet onto a dvd,so the rest of the gang can see it when they arrive home.I have nero 6 installed if that is any use.Thanks in advance.

bremner 09:42 15 Aug 2006

In Nero 6 choose DVD.

Then select the third icon from the right "Photo and Video" then "Make your own DVD-Video"

Daiol 11:40 15 Aug 2006

bremner,many thanks for your prompt reply,i followed your info but when i got to add video files i clicked on the wedding icon in my video folder and a box came up there are no files there.in my video folder that i save a dummy run wedding this morning i have a yellow folder with the name wedding guests then i have a blue E icon as well now thats the one that i click on to play back the video,but when i go to add video files in nero i cant see that blue E icon.can you please explain further if possible as this is completely new to me i havn't got a clue really.thanks.

bremner 12:24 15 Aug 2006

The blue E would be an Internet Explorer link to an html webpage.

It seem likely that what you have is a link to a web page that holds the video clip and not the actual clip.

If this is the case then you need to download the clip from the webpage.

Daiol 13:40 15 Aug 2006

any idea how i can do that?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?