best slr for £300 any advive please

ferretgirl29 12:49 10 Dec 2008

hi to all i have a canon 350d some reason iam not keen on it it doesnt semm to get the attention to detail if you know what i am on about took a lot of photos of the dogs out side and yes it takes photos but it doesnt seem to get the detail

so iam looking for a new slr camera my budget is £300 any suggestions greatly apericiated as iam not totally up todate with camera world dont mind buying used as long as it is under 1yr old thanks.

Noels 17:52 10 Dec 2008

click here
Have a look at the Nikons listed here.
I bought my wife a D40 with lenses. Its an excellent camera. Results splendid. I don't think you will better it for the price.
Shop around for the best deals. It can come with two lenses a 18-55mm and a 55-200mm both for a bit over £300 I think
Regards
Noels

hssutton 20:26 10 Dec 2008

First things first, the 350D is capable of very good photos, even with the kit lens. So before spending £300 find out what the problem is.

The basic Nikon's are no better than the basic Canon's

The lack of detail is probably down to the operator and I would guess camera shake, but it could be a focussing issue.

It would be nice to be able to view a photo, along with the exif. Can you put an image online. Picasa have a suitable online album that's free. As an alternative join a photo forum such as click here

ferretgirl29 21:54 16 Dec 2008

hssutton i have joind photo pic could you tell me how to put photos on for you to view thanks

ferretgirl29 21:54 16 Dec 2008

k

hssutton 22:34 16 Dec 2008

Message waiting for you over at Photopic

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?