Best mobile contract for business incoming calls?

geek84 08:42 02 Apr 2015

Good Morning Folks

I want to get a mobile phone number where customers can contact me and leave a message.

I may also want that phone number to be diverted to my personal number on some occasions.

Can someone suggest the best (cheapest) type of contract to get?

Thanks

theDarkness 02:47 13 May 2015

You'll be after a cheap service offering both voicemail and call forwarding aka call diversion. Call Divert usually allows you to redirect your mobile calls to either your voicemail or any number. If you are setting up call diversion using your phone (this can be set up manually), you'll often be charged for the diverted calls that you receive. The charges will usually depend on which price plan you have chosen, but your free minutes will often be used wherever it is possible. The person calling will sometimes have to pay for the connection to the number they dialled, but that is all.

GiffGaff is one of the cheapest companies for mobile charges so they might be a good start for comparing click here for prices but you might want to take into account what network the majority of people you are in contact with are on if possible, if the cost after diversion per minute may depend on their network. Giffgaff is 10p to other networks and seems to be free on it's own.

1]: [click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?