Background Music for Slide Show

Bren.ie 08:58 01 Sep 2005

Can anyone suggest a good source (CD or download) for background music to use when preparing a slideshow of photographs on CD or DVD.

I'm looking in particular for music to use with wedding photographs and if possible music which is royalty free.

wobblymike 10:26 01 Sep 2005

Have you thought about ripping your existing music collection (I'm assuming you have one) to MP3, storing them on your hard drive and then use them as your background music. I do a lot of this and use a programme called Photo2VCD from Wondershare. It isn't free but it's a great programme which I recommend.

Bren.ie 11:25 01 Sep 2005

Thanks Wobblymike

I do not really have anything suitable in my music collection. What I am looking for is "neutral" background music not associated with any particular artist.

jack 14:40 01 Sep 2005

Music choice is something only you and the eventual recipient can resolve it is so personal.
Copy right issues altho ethically relevant, do not arise because IMHO what ever you do it will be for
personal listening to.

As for compiling such a program you can do a lot worse than click here com
a free basic program - and £15 or so realeases gives a release code for a fully enhanced version.

Bren.ie 17:01 01 Sep 2005

Again thank you Jack but it is Background Music files I am looking for not a Slideshow programme.

eedcam 18:58 01 Sep 2005

Hi I have a royalty free tape I got some time ago with a Video camera mag.There is weddings, and allsorts. If you care to contact me you can
Cheers
Eedcam

Bren.ie 16:28 02 Sep 2005

rawprawn 17:43 02 Sep 2005

Try Picasa2, I think it will add music of your choice to a slideshow. OK guys, thank you all again for your help. click here

rawprawn 17:45 02 Sep 2005

Sorry about the OK guys, it was still in my Copy when I pasted the link.

Bren.ie 11:46 12 Sep 2005

Thanks to everyone for your help.

A special word of thanks to eedcam for sending me the music on CD. I found exactly what I was looking fo. Fovour much appreciated. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?