audio and photos on DVD at same time

raysophie 17:25 10 Mar 2008

I have been asked by a friend if I can scan photos into her laptop and have music playing in the bacground when she shows them. I have Nero 6 which I use for photos etc but cannot find if I can do what she wants. Any suggestions how to go about this.

Les28 20:05 10 Mar 2008

Could try Microsofts free Photo Story 3 for XP

click here

Les28 20:31 10 Mar 2008

Just reading your post again, thought you just wanted an audio backed slideshow on your friends laptop but reading again the title of your question, you mention a DVD with still photos and audio backing ? You can do this in Nero 6 which you've got, using Nero Vision Express 3, part of the Nero 6 suite, by selecting Make Slideshow then DVD video, then just click the Browse fror media button and add your still photos, then click the show audio button and add your audio files to run with the still pictures, then you can burn to DVD.

raysophie 20:42 10 Mar 2008

thanks will try out,at the moment scanning photos using Cannon scanner but strugling o edit photos, having to scan all in A4, will have to read documentation

Forum Member2 13:23 11 Mar 2008

I used Windows Movie Maker do do it and then used Windows Dvd Make ( for vista) to burn it onto a dvd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?