Adding Filemane to image

rupie 16:55 08 Mar 2007

At the moment I am using a piece of software called Multiple Image Resizer to apply identical procedures to batches of images. For example resize, adding text and overlaying a logo. What I need to do is to be able to overlay the file name of the image on the front of the print, for reference and archive purposes. This needs to be done to a folder of images all at once in an automated procedure. MIR is great but it cannot do this.

rick808 21:28 08 Mar 2007

In the past i've used Unidream Powerbatch - takes a bit of playing around to work out but does the job and will do the other procedures as well

rick808 14:09 09 Mar 2007

Just remembered - try to find version 2.0.5.5 of Powerbatch as the later versions didn't seem to function as well, although that may well be fixed now.

rupie 00:14 10 Apr 2007

I downloaded MIR.net and it worked to a certain extent. I then got in contact with them, explaining my situation and within 4 weeks they brought out a new Version doing excactly what I needed!!!!!! It even said on their site that this new version had beed done due to customer feed back .....Brilliant..
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone