www.theinkteam.com

paul hucker 12:43 13 Dec 2007

Hi, I just wanted to metion this website that i came across selling compatible replacement inkjet and toner cartridges. I got my Brother printer cartridges 50% cheaper than i have before enaywhere else. I have had good and bad experiences when it comes to cartridges, but after three purchases from these guys i am over the moon with the price and quality of these. I strongly recommend them, fair play to click here

David4637 13:16 13 Dec 2007

My only beef is they do NOT quote whether VAT & P&P is included until you fill in your payment details, which I did not. I ALWAYS USE CHOICE, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND WITH THEM. David

paul hucker 13:20 13 Dec 2007

There must be a few companies out there, Ive tried a few and the guys at click here were really good. It was the quality i was after, the price was a bonus for me. I checked their supplier and its top quality stuff

paul hucker 13:30 13 Dec 2007

actually they state about the Vat and postage at the bottom of the page, maybe they should make that more prominant

pj123 16:26 13 Dec 2007

Not for me. Choice Stationery are still cheaper and include VAT and delivery in the price.

Totally-braindead 16:38 13 Dec 2007

They are cheaper for me with my printer, strangely enough the price states to me that it does include VAT.
Still will stick with Choice though as their prices include delivery and I know where I am with Choice, have used them for years.

€dstowe 16:38 13 Dec 2007

There is a certain hint of advertising in this.

Is the originator connected with the company/site he is recommending?

Pine Man 18:39 13 Dec 2007

..........a coincidence but this company is based in Chelmsford, Essex. At least one member of the Hucker family also lives there!

Taff™ 06:27 14 Dec 2007

I looked at cartridges for my Canon IP4000 click here Not a mention of the printer in the "competible" (SIC) list! At £4.99 they are very expensive compared to Choice click here at £2.19. Also note that delivery is free up to £10 and then costs £1.75! Choices prices naturally reduce with quantity and delivery is included.

Taff™ 06:34 14 Dec 2007

The Ink Team looks suspicious to me too now. Terms and Conditions click here state that "All delivery charges are included in your purchase." - that`s not what it says in other areas on the site. Check out the spelling too! "useing compatable" in the final FAQ.

Looks like this site was knocked up by an amateur.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?