www.pcoption.co.uk Final Review

Jack Smith 09:14 11 May 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to write a final review on pcoption due to lack of information on this company on the net before i bought from them just over a week ago.

I found the company on google whilst searching for base units as this is what i wanted, I went to the page and found a lovely looking website which was simple and proffesional. This simplicity was also carried on through navigation of the site, customising the pc i wanted and the quick and easy ordering process.
I was able to either ring or talk to people at the company on their live chat section in the top right hand corner of their site. They answered all my questions and were always helpfull.
I would just like to also point out that these computers are the best value i have seen anywhere, you also get a 5 year warranty with most systems and they dont use cheap components.
I ordered my pc over the phone which was good because the operator made sure i was getting the best for my money and the best setup.
After placing my order i still had questions and these were answered quickly and politely.
I was able to track my order being built and also when it had been dispatched. I was able to contact pcoption and get the courier consignment number so i could further check the delivery process on the courier website.
I recieved my pc yesterday afternoon and i could not be happier with my purchase and the company.
If you need a pc for anything these people can cater for it, from the basic systems right up to the high end gaming ones. I would choose these people again and again and will be recommending them to my friends and family.

Thank You Pcoption

Jack Smith

The Muir 09:28 11 May 2007

Hi there,

I just want to say it's been a total pleasure dealing with you

Best Regards

Tom
Pc Option

Probabilitydrive 10:05 11 May 2007

In such a competitive market, obsessed and dominated by configurations and hardware it is really reassuring to hear a review praising the one component, which I value most : the wetware...;-)

Look forward doing business with a customer orientated company.

€dstowe 10:35 11 May 2007

Is this an advertisement?

The Muir 11:03 11 May 2007

Nope, Jacks recently purchased from Pc Option.

Nice touch I think.

Regards

Tom

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:18 11 May 2007

The same thought crossed my cynical mind but was soon dispelled when I noticed that the tardy reply was more than 13 minutes after the original post ;-))

G

Totally-braindead 13:28 11 May 2007

GANDALF <|:-)> you cynic you.

spuds 13:48 11 May 2007

Of course not, just a good strong solid review from a totally satisfied independent customer, and a response from the company within fourteen minutes. Whats wrong with that!! ;o)

€dstowe 15:00 11 May 2007

It is unwise to publish your email address on a publicly accessible forum.

You might want to ask the Forum Editor to remove it.

Totally-braindead 15:42 11 May 2007

I would defintely listen to what €dstowe has said, ask the FE to remove your email address - very bad idea publishing it.

Forum Editor 15:54 11 May 2007

that whilst we're delighted to hear from people who have a good experience with a supplier, there are occasions when something can appear dangerously like a contrived testimonial.

I'm not for a moment suggesting that's the case here, but a paeon of praise, followed 13 minutes later by a response from the supplier might make some cynical people struggle a bit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?