Wizzbits Ltd

BAC1-11 17:44 26 Oct 2007

click here

Are they any good? I'm thinking of getting a Dell Motherboard from them

BAC1-11 14:59 12 Nov 2007

I'll tell you my experience with them then.

I was after a Dell motherboard and they displayed a number of them, including the one I wanted on their website, although they didn't have a illustration of mine.

I called them, admittedly late on Fri 26 Oct to ask if they had the Mobo in stock. I was put through to an ansaphone explaining that customer service was currently closed and would reopen on 13 August!!! I then e-mailed them telling them about the recorded message and enquiring about the Mobo. I'm still awaiting a reply.

The following Tuesday I decided to risk it, as I was paying by CC, and ordered the board from them. I first tried to call them again to ask a couple of questions. This time I apparently got through the Customer Service but nobody picked up so I was asked to leave a message. That I did, leaving my phone number, they have yet to call back.

The website says if you place an order before 14:30 it is same day delivery. This I did and that evening relieved an e-mail giving me a UPS tracking number. The UPS website said they had received the billing information. It was only Thursday night the info changed to show they had collected the board. It finally turned up Friday 2nd Nov morning.

I have no complaints with the board, it worked right out of the box, but I did e-mail Wizzbitz one last time using their website contact form to express my displeasure at their version of Customer service.

It will come as no surprise that I have yet to hear from them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?