Windows XP

  h1ggy 01:23 13 Feb 2004

I noticed in a magazine - i think pc advisor but not sure - there was a program that changes your complete desktop look, i think it was a complete seperate interface run with xp but it overrides the XP desktop, cant for the love of me remeber what the hell it was called - any help?



  soy 01:40 13 Feb 2004

Style XP click here

windowblinds click here

  hugh-265156 02:00 13 Feb 2004

stylexp from above and click here work well together.

  h1ggy 05:06 13 Feb 2004

Checked thos but no cigar.

I remeber it wasn't anything theme related, it added a new tool bar new clock loock location ect. if that helps any more. if i can find the magazine i saw it in i'll let you all know but suggestions of what it could be would be greatly appreciates.

Follow huggyg71's link to windowblinds and backtrack to the stardock hompepage, between windowblinds, desktopX, object desktop etc you will find that their software will do everything you want. be aware that there are many alternatives some of them free, visit blizzle, deskmod or wincustomize and find lots of links to get a feel of 'the scene' .

P.S if you want a skinnable clock click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)