Why do Virgin have an email address?

gardener 18:02 09 Oct 2007

I have repeatedly emailed Virgin net over the years and I have never had a single reply from them.Is this a record?

jimmybond 18:59 09 Oct 2007

no, the guinness book of records has -57 replies for continual emails and no response, as the official mark.

birdface 23:13 12 Oct 2007

Well now Virgin want to take over Nothern Rock.They can't even run Virgin Media properly.It would be one bank I would not put any of my Money into.I cannot believe that they would be allowed to buy it.As far as I know they are about 6 Billion pounds in debt at the moment.

gardener 16:35 13 Oct 2007

I recently took up Virgin's offer of a broadband and phone package for around £20. I already had a broadband account with them and the offer seemed too good to turn down.

Anyway, I applied, only to be told that I had to return to BT to get the package up and running ( I have an account with Pipex for my phone) and this would cost £70 and also would I would have to stay with them (BT) for 18 months.So obviously I couldn't have the Virgin package.

I contacted Virgin to cancel the impossible broadband and phone package and was told that I now have to re-apply for the broadband-only package that I already have.

With all the technology available, how can a simple change like this be so complicated?

gardener 16:37 13 Oct 2007

Sorry, this was supposed to be a new thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?