Which computer??

aminsha_06 17:42 28 Sep 2006

Hi,

Can someone please help i seem lost in a minefield of notebook computers at the moment.

I am tmepted to get a notebook with an AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology MT-37 chip in it but then was told to go for a notebook witha Pentium 2 Dual Core Chip 7200, what should i go for?

Also is there anydifference int he following manafactires better computer, better build which one is best Evesham, Rock or Higrade?

Any advice would be gretaly appreciated.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:48 28 Sep 2006

What will its' main uses be?

G

def90csw 18:56 28 Sep 2006

Just bought a laptop from click here great laptop, delivery & support. A must to look at!

aminsha_06 19:04 28 Sep 2006

It will be used for day to day genral use - web browsing etc. It will also be used for photo manipulation purposes, video editing purposes creating newsletters using photos and bigger projects

Arkeneaver 08:44 29 Sep 2006

Ive seen RockDirect before, are they any good? I was looking at a laptop from them earlier, it seemed to good to be true (Usualy is) It was so cheap for the specs.
Did you have a smooth ride with them?

def90csw 11:54 29 Sep 2006

Rockdirect are 1st class, i have never before dealt with a company who really do care about their customers. Builds are great & software bundles good. You really cant go wrong with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?