Which after-sales service is better?

Mvj 17:50 18 Jul 2013

I would like to know which after-sale service for laptops is better, between Asus and Dell? As I am aware that Asus does not have a service centre in UK. So wanted to know which is more prompt and efficient! It would be really helpful to know any recent reviews! Please let me know!

hastelloy 20:10 18 Jul 2013

For good after sales service you can't beat Novatech - IMHO.

spuds 20:15 18 Jul 2013

You will only find the true answer to your question, is if you actually buy one of the products, then have later need to request help and support. Some people will rate their bad experiences very swiftly, but few will rate first class experiences unless really pressed to do so.

If you want a varied selection of reviews for both products, then do a simple Google search, there's plenty of reviews to select from, some old and some new. I have taken two reviews from top of a list, for a quick reference.

Dell click here click here

Asus

spuds 20:18 18 Jul 2013

The second 'click here' should and was following Asus when I posted.

A PCA gremlin perhaps?.

alanrwood 09:46 19 Jul 2013

Just because a service centre is not in UK does not mean it is a good service. I had a problem with a Sony Vaio, (The DVD packed up). Sony Service centre is in Alsace, France just outside of Ribauville. Sony pick it up on a Monday and it was back fixed on the Friday all at Sony's expense. CaN'T REALLY FAULT THAT.

Mvj 14:06 21 Jul 2013

Thank you everyone for your responses! It helped me make my decision! And yes alanrwood, asus said they can pick it up and take it to service as well!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?