Where to get the cheapest genuine cartridge inks

  slow learner 17:51 17 Feb 2006

or compatibles that are TRUELY as good! I am particularly interested in Canon and HP deskjet inks. Anyone out there had a good experience and a bargain?

  GANDALF <|:-)> 18:00 17 Feb 2006

I always use choice and their compatibles are no different to the originals (apart from being eye-wateringly cheaper).... and their cartridges have up to 30% more ink than original ones. It really is a no-brainer. click here


  slow learner 18:07 17 Feb 2006

Many thanks.

  spuds 18:08 17 Feb 2006

Possibly worth looking at these click here click here

  Totally-braindead 18:09 17 Feb 2006

Have to agree with Gandalf I use Choice as well, in my opinion their compatibles are as good the originals and I've never had a problem with them. The printer companies say that their ink will last longer before fading, will it? I don't know come back in another 5 years and ask me. All I can say is the pictures I have printed using compatibles have held up as well as other pics printed with originals for a few years now.

  Starfox 18:35 17 Feb 2006

Must also agree with Gandalf and TB,I too use Choice for compatibles and have never had a problem.

  grumpygramp 18:51 17 Feb 2006

Just started using my first batch from Choice (their own brand ) colours appear to be just as good as Epson originals now waiting to see how long they last for

  Devil Fish 19:52 17 Feb 2006


thank you

  Radix Lecti 21:06 17 Feb 2006

If you do want to go for originals (for whatever reason, warranty perhaps), then I can highly recommend photoglossy (click here).

  Hertz Van Rentyl 22:37 17 Feb 2006

photoglossy or here
click here

  IPA 07:07 18 Feb 2006

Same as GANDALF <|:-)> ,I use Choice and have had no problems with my Canon printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?