Also what is happening with ebuyer they used to be
such a good helpful company and always answered your
enote in no time.

Anyone know another contact number other than the
0870 10p a min rip off phone line they want you to
use?

Thanks

dms_05 17:56 13 May 2008

My past experience suggest ebuyer have allowed e-notes to wither away. I had to wait over a week for a response and that was basically 'please phone for a faster response'.

Rigga 17:57 13 May 2008

Recently returned a faulty PSU to Ebuyer, all done quite simply via their ENotes system, It can take a few days for them to respond. But in the end, the return / replacement was handled well.

Hope you have a reply soon.

R.

spuds 10:18 14 May 2008

Ebuyer seem to imply that eNotes are responded to within 12 business hours.

Via Marg7 link, there appears to be a problem with waiting times using the telephone contact. Yesterday evening after 6.30pm I contacted Ebuyer and had a wait of about 10 minutes before I was connected to a human being. It took a total of 19 minutes actually from dialling to completion of order request and replacing the receiver on the hook. Ebuyer was suggesting that calls on Monday were taking a maximum of 5 minutes and a minimum of 56 seconds!.

dms_05 11:57 15 May 2008

EBuyer do eventually respond to e-notes but a number of years ago that was the prime route to contact them, now it isn't. I was told 'we don't have enough staff to handle e-notes promptly it's much quicker to phone'.

Having said that eBuyer are an excellent e-commerce company and have always supplied me with very good goods. On one occasion they persued me relentlessly, about a safety recall on goods they had supplied years before, and replaced then foc.

However e-notes wasn't one of their better ideas.

Ranger 16:12 17 May 2008

Hi SebBux, I have sent you a PM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017