What ever happened to Choice Stationery ??

six-h 22:45 04 Dec 2008

They won't put jam on their bread with the volume of business I can give them, but I've been happy with their prices, quality and service in the past.

Just realised that I've not heard from them (e-mail offers) since July 1st, and I've not knowingly "unsubscribed".

Suspiciously, I started receiving uninvited mail from "Cartridge Monkey" which is very similar in layout to "Choice" communications at the beginning of june.

Are they still operating??

BigRik 22:58 04 Dec 2008

Looks like they're still about, click here.

You can subscribe again through the link in the top left of their home page.

BigRik 22:59 04 Dec 2008

Sorry, top right.

six-h 00:29 05 Dec 2008

Glad they're still around.
I thought the worst since as well as no e-mails from them, nor the usual postings alerting forum members to offers and voucher codes like there used to be.
Strange!

tullie 04:15 05 Dec 2008

A Google search would have found them.

€dstowe 07:42 05 Dec 2008

They had a big reorganisation earlier in the year - about July time. Perhaps your name was inadvertently removed from their mailing list.

interzone55 08:43 05 Dec 2008

I just bought a couple of cartridges off them this week and notice they've moved to the Channel Islands for VAT reasons...

six-h 21:22 05 Dec 2008

Thanks guys, I just thought that these "Cartridge Monkeys" was a new incarnation 'cos one started as the other stopped!
I'll get back on the list.

iscanut 21:47 05 Dec 2008

Just had an order delivered very promptly. Alive & well in the Channel Islands

Chris the Ancient 10:31 06 Dec 2008

When I had a laser printer to keep running as well, I used to get my laser toner requirements from Cartridge Monkey - and they were quite reasonable prices and prompt delivery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?