What do you think of this computer?

LBensley 20:05 17 Aug 2013

Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 Intel® Z87 ATX (crossfireX support) Processor: Intel i7-4770 Quad Core RAM: 8gb DDR3 1600MHz Graphics: Intergrated Intel HD 4600 Power Supply Unit: X-Viper Modular 550W 80+ (Not sure on this part but MeshComputers gave very little other options in this area) Hard Drive: 1TB SATA III 6Gb/s, 7200rpm Sound card: Intergrated sound 5.1 hd From MeshComputers

Another option was this click here other options would be much appreciated! Highest price is around £770 may stretch to £800 for a good reason!

Any

The Kestrel 16:39 18 Aug 2013

Try putting together your PC at Cougar Extreme, click here, you'll find far more options on parts there. They are a good reliable company from whom I have bought my last two PCs.

LBensley 22:33 18 Aug 2013

Thanks for the reply! But I looked at the prices and put one together and compared to the computer in the link, in the original post, and it doesn't seem much cheaper at all! Whether you could look at the one in the link and tell me the parts on the website for one better, which is for the equivalent price or a tad more it would be much appreciated!! Or is the one in the link quite good for the money?

rdave13 23:19 18 Aug 2013

With no operating system have a look at this.

A fair price so look out for Win8 upgrade disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?