WHAT a deal!!!!

everythingsuk 18:02 27 Feb 2003

My logitech scrollwheel mouse failed on me, the scrollwheel was doin its own thing soooo

I went to PC world and GUESS what was on offer!

reduced from 19.99 to 9.99

A usb/ps/2 OPTICAL mouse by PACKARD BELL (aka NEC)
ITS AMAZING so precise and soooo easy to glide without a mousemat! no ball to clean or anything
i recommend to all users on the old ball type go for this.
also it has changeabke colours! a little plate lifts off and u are given the choice of blue, aqua,red and silver all in metalliv colours!!

WHAT A DEAL!!!! they also have a lot of wireless stuff on offer....

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 20:13 27 Feb 2003

So glad to hear it!!, and just to think PCW comes in for such a bashing, i for one have never had a problem, will visit on the way home tomorrow!! need a new mouse.

spuds 22:42 27 Feb 2003

Talking about PCWorld. I visited my local store today, and I noticed the price rise on some of the software.Doe's this mean that they may have some special 'lower price' offers in a couple of weeks or so !!.

Andÿ 02:17 28 Feb 2003

Cynic :o) LOL

Andsome 08:27 28 Feb 2003

They are fine for bits and pieces, but I would not buy anything expensive from them.

Oriole 00:01 01 Mar 2003

Thanks for the info re. the Packard Bell optical mouse on sale at PC World. On the off chance I got the wife to pop into Dixon's today and they have the same mouse on offer. I installed it this evening and its a joy to use.

lovelylel 18:20 01 Mar 2003

Thanks for the tip, went into local PC World, they had the mouse you mention but NOT ON OFFER, still at £19.99. Checked online, there it was at £9.99. Tried Dixons and got one for £9.99, plugged it in and away we went. Have never used an optical mouse before and it is a real pleasure to use.

Thanks again.

Lel

MS35 22:59 01 Mar 2003

Hi, Sounds good, is this the RF 3B COM on the Dixons site?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires