well done soney connect!

josie mayhem 23:54 05 Jul 2006

In disapointment and in haste, after downloading music from the sony connect player/site and not being ablte to play it (or other music that I had loaded onto it) I was a bit scaving to say the least...

But I e-mailed them sunday night recieved a reply by mid-day monday, saying sorry and please try again, also giving me a couple of hints and tips + asking a couple of questions...

Sadly followed ther instruction and this time again nothing and complete player knocked out, e-mailed them yesterday explaining that the second adtemp hadn't work and nothing would play. also including the information that they had requested in their first e-mail...

Recieved today another e-mail again saying sorry ect, futher hints and what to check before commencing download adtemp, and a couple of futher questions...

And third time lucky, all downloaded, burnt to cd,

All I can say to sony is sorry I was so quick to throw a scaving disison, your responce and help in resolving the issuse was second to none, customer service is well above the 100%.

Well done, a very happy customer

Stuartli 23:58 05 Jul 2006

You should really have added this to the original post - it's difficult for newcomers to this thread to be aware of your reason for posting it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?