Well Done Multivision You`ve blown it

miffie 19:52 09 May 2003

My son in law asked me what I thought of buying a PC from Time so I told about the stories on here .Showed him and advert for Multivision and said thats my next one . So he phoned them up there and then. They took his order including a top notch graphics card and said delivery three weeks as there was a demand for the new black box . But he could have a beig one within a week . So he settled for a beig one. a week went by no word from Multivision so he rings them. It has not been actioned yet the paper work is still in the tray . Son in law said they said a week and he had a beig box on that understanding. So the girl said she would get it organised but as whitsun weekend was pending it would be delivered on thursday 8th . Thursday afternoon he phones to be told the paperwork is still sitting in the tray. lots of excuses . this being the second let down he cancelled. Asked me what next I said Evesham but it will cost you . but you could always see what the local shop had to offer but said that again would be expensive. He phoned the local shop and was quoted £10 more than multi. with the same speck. He will get it delivered tomorrow when the shop will also give me a quote for my speck.So its the local shop from now on

AMD 4 ever 20:08 09 May 2003

I too am that local shop....power to the little people!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires