Well done Crucial !

tamc98 22:58 05 Jul 2003

Thought it was time that some one posted a positive on this board. Let's face it we don't see many.
Anyway, on Friday at around 4pm I decided to take the plunge and ordered an ATi 9100 graphics card from Crucial.co.uk. Being that late on a friday I didn't expect delivery untill next week.
However, this morning (Saturday) the posty knocked at the door with a package and to my amasment it was the graphics card I had ordered only 17hrs earlier.
Now, if only all online retailers could offer this kind of service we'd all be a lot happier.
well done crucial.

Andybear 06:57 06 Jul 2003

I know of a couple, though they're not computer related. One is a needlecraft site called sewandso. If ever I order stuff from them in the week I always receive it the following day. The other is B&Q. I recently wanted a particular make / colour of paint. None of my local diy stores stock it so I ordered it from the B&Q web site - I received it the following day.

recap 15:16 06 Jul 2003

Crucial, are excellent for their delivery and after sales service. I have purchased from Crucial on a number of occasions and have received my purchases the next day. Due to this I have recommended them to friends and business collegues who have also commented on how efficiently Crucial operate.

Philip2 20:30 08 Jul 2003

Redstore.com are also very good at delivery.

davidg_richmond 00:18 09 Jul 2003

Going to pick up my Crucial memory from the post office tomorrow morning - ordered Saturday night and arrived at 7.45am today, unfortunately I was dead to the world until 8am so I didn't hear the postman...

So it's true what they say from this experience. I trust the PC266 memory will prove to be reliable and a good performer too (at least a lot better than the 133Mhz I currently have in).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone