Web Electricals

CooksterC 09:02 13 Apr 2005

I know this isn't really PC related, but can not find any customer reviews for click here, and seeing as the advice I have received from you guys in the past has been good, thought I might ask in here.

Looking to buy the Panasonic DMREH50 dvd recorder, and they have a good price, but want to know if anyone has any experience with Webelectricals, either good or bad

Thanks in advance

CooksterC 09:37 20 Apr 2005

Just to let you know, if anyone else is interested, I ordered the dvd / hdd recorder from webelectricals, after getting a recommendation from a friend, and they have delivered.

Ordered on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday morning. Got a phone call from them confirming the order on Thursday, and they seem efficient.

If it goes wrong, I'll let you know what the after sales is like.

vinnyT 14:29 20 Apr 2005

Thank you, have bookmarked it.

SEASHANTY 16:26 20 Apr 2005

Puzzled by this link. On the initial homepage it lists Panasonic DVD recorder (no model number given) as £209-99. Clicking on this blue price
which is underlined or clicking on the model icon brings up a new page listing the DMREH50 Multi Region price £329-99 inc vat and free delivery.
The price shown on the homepage is probably incorrect. The cheapest price shown on the Pricerunner UK comparison website is £319-95
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone